He spends most of his time as a domain name consultant and advisor, helping domain name investors seeking to sell their domain names and working with companies, brands, agencies, and VC firms to help them acquire the best possible domain names.
Anthony is a former Toastmaster and has presented at conferences and workshops on topics related to Business Growth, Digital Marketing, Business Funding, and Social Media Engagement. He has authored several publications and is frequently called upon by the media as an expert in the fields of business, marketing, and finance (see his media mentions here).
Originally from Maryland, Anthony and his wife Nicci (and their dog Cali) reside in the Phoenix area where they are active in their church. Anthony is also an avid poker player having won several Las Vegas tournaments and having played in the US Poker Championship in Atlantic City. He expects to play in the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas some day.
Contributing Author, Office for One
Contributing Author, Media Magnetism
Author, The Internet Marketing Guide for Small Business
Past Speaking Engagements
- Grand Canyon University
- Keller Williams
- American Financial Services Association (AFSA)
- American Marketing Association
- Arizona Business Brokers Association
- Colorado Springs Marketing Group
- Aging Services of Arizona Annual Conference
- Gilbert Chamber of Commerce
- Arizona Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Inspired Millionaire
- Source Trainings
- Gilbert Public Schools Volunteer Network
- Boost Your Business, Boost Your Life Seminar
- C3 Alliance Workshop