For many business owners, this week is one where they will sit back and relax assuming not much happens between Christmas and New Years Day. I am working today and will work through Wednesday, before taking off a few days for a much needed getaway. I want to encourage you to take this week to reflect on 2011 because what you learn by analyzing your activities and results will help launch you into an amazing 2012. I did this last week and I already know the following:
1. All of the sources of my business (and what percent each contributed to my bottom line.)
2. How many clients were served, and the percentage of growth.
3. What my #1 source of business was; and I have already thanked them profusely.
4. What percentage of my business came from Web Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
5. Who I need to follow up with in 2012 (the list of prospects that did not close business in 2011.)
6. Roughly how much money I made (December’s not over yet, but I do know it’s my biggest month of the year!)
Armed with this information, I am able to go into January feeling very prepared, and not like I have to get a game plan for 2012. My game plan is perpetual because I plan the business out in advance and re-evaluate along the way during the month.
If you need any help with business planning for 2012 or even analyzing your results from 2011, please contact me and I would be happy to discuss how I, or one of my colleagues, might be able to help you achieve the success you deserve in 2012.
Comments are closed.